Dr. Hiranaka and his staff take pride in maintaining accreditation as an Office-Based Surgical Center by the Joint Commission. Since obtaining accreditation status in 2009, Dr. Hiranaka is committed to providing the highest quality of care in a safe environment. A well-trained, professional and courteous staff will assist you through all phases of your treatment and surgery.
- Accreditation by The Joint Commission is considered the gold standard in health care. Having earned Joint Commission accreditation, Dr. Hiranaka ensures accountability, responsibility and compliance with standards set by the accrediting body.
- Each patient is provided with a safe environment for their care in a state-of-the-art surgery center.
- Dr. Hiranaka ensures that his clinical staff are trained as anesthesia assistants through the American Association of Oral Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS). In addition, they are certified in Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS), CPR and first aid. He provides opportunities for continuing education throughout the year for all staff members.
- If full anesthesia is warranted, Dr. Hiranaka works with fully credentialed anesthesiologists.
- Our surgical, dental and anesthesia services meet and exceed all accreditation standards.
- An active quality improvement program is integrated throughout the practice. Clinical records are accurately maintained and include regular audits, peer review and evaluations.
- We maintain our standards by conducting daily, weekly, and monthly safety checks throughout all aspects of the practice.
- Proper hygiene, safe surgery checklist, proper sterilization techniques, and equipment checks are among the many criterion used in order to excel in providing safe and effective care of the highest quality and value.
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability) and HIOSH (Hawaii Occupational Safety and Health) standards are strictly adhered to, protecting your rights and safety.
- As a member of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, his office undergoes onsite anesthesia and emergency preparedness evaluations.
Dr. Hiranaka’s training, experience and attention to safety creates an environment of quality his patients can trust.
have questions? Take a look at our FAQ
We also offer cosmetic services
Find out more at a-new-face.com